F I R M
BEHNKE Landscape Architecture is the Cleveland-based leader in planning and designing award-winning outdoor places.
We specialize in Green and Urban Placemaking, including Active Transportation, Athletics, Education, Institutions, and Parks. Our fresh approach and 57 years of expertise drives our creation of places that are vital, sustainable, and beautiful.
Since 1958, BEHNKE Landscape Architecture has planned and designed thousands of outdoor spaces for public and private clients in Northeast Ohio. Some of our prominent commissions include:
• Black River Bikeway – Lorain/Elyria, Ohio
• Cleveland Museum of Art Renovation and Expansion - Cleveland, Ohio
• Flats East Bank Public Realm and Boardwalk – Cleveland, Ohio
• Lorain Avenue Corridor Plan – Cleveland, Ohio
• North Royalton Serpentini Chevrolet Stadium – North Royalton, Ohio
• Ohio Western Reserve National Cemetery - Rittman, Ohio
• Scranton Flats Towpath Trail - Cleveland, Ohio
• West Side Market Site and Parking Renovation – Cleveland, Ohio
Clients return to BEHNKE for our creativity within any budget, design excellence, and technical expertise. With 14 national awards and over 35 awards on the state and local levels, our firm is recognized as Cleveland’s premier landscape architectural firm.
p r i n c i p a l s :
f i r m c e r t i f i c a t i o n s :
- City of Cleveland Certified Small Business
- Cuyahoga County Small Business Enterprise
- Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District Small Business Enterprise
- ODOT-prequalified for Bicycle Facilities & Enhancement Design
e m p l o y m e n t :
Behnke Landscape Architecture is an equal-opportunity employer.